Thursday, November 13, 2014

Queen Anne's Lace

Queen Anne's Lace, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 14"x15", $200
Ahhh.  Much better.  It's amazing how much I can miss when I am painting.  After I finished painting the other day, I looked at this painting and immediately saw what was wrong and had a pretty good idea of how to fix it.  So here is the revised version.  I was looking for a largely abstract, loose feel that would capture the sense of wildness and randomness of a field of wildflowers.  This feels right.

To purchase this painting, please click here.  You will be transported to my website which is set up to handle sales.  Also, I have decided to use "sneak preview" pricing for my blog posts.  That means the price for a painting hot off the easel will be lower for a week or two after posting. After that it will go up to the gallery price.


No comments: