Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunflower #28

Sunflower #28, Acrylic on Watercolor paper, 13"x14", $500
Still experimenting.  This is a painting that went horribly wrong during the September 30 Day Challenge.  At the time, I just set it aside figuring I would revisit it some day.  That day came this week. I like the cheeriness that this painting conveys.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will be transported to my website where you can make your purchase.

Note:  I discovered yesterday that some of the links for purchasing on my web site were broken. So if you tried to make a purchase and were unable to, please accept my apologies and I hope you will try again.  I believe the links are all fixed now so you should be able to use my web site to purchase the painting of your choice.

No comments: