Thursday, November 19, 2015

Queen Anne's Lace - I

Queen Anne's Lace-I, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 8"x6.5", $50
This is another painting where less is more.  I took the scissors to a wild and crazy painting and focused in on the best parts. I ended up with two gems that have movement, wonderful colors, and fun calligraphy. This is one of them; I'll post the other tomorrow.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will find yourself on my web site where you can make your purchase or browse through more paintings.

Note:  I am in the process of clearing out a lot of my old paintings that didn't find a home. I am putting them up for auction on Daily Paintworks, listing a few more each day through the end of the year - the bidding for most of them starts at $10. So if you need some one-of-a-kind gifts for the people on your list, please consider the gift of art and check out the wonderful options on Daily Paintworks (and on my web site.) 

No comments: