Friday, November 20, 2015

Queen Anne's Lace-II

Queen Anne's Lace-II, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 8"x6.5", $50
Another picture of summer wildflowers, all long gone. At least there isn't any snow yet.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will find yourself on my web site where you can make your purchase or browse through my other paintings.

Note:  I am in the process of clearing out a lot of my old paintings that didn't find a home. I am putting them up for auction on Daily Paintworks, listing a few more each day through the end of the year - the bidding for most of them starts at $10. So if you need some one-of-a-kind gifts for the people on your list, please consider the gift of art and check out the wonderful options on Daily Paintworks (and on my web site.) 

No comments: