Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sunflower #11 and Sunflower #12

Sunflower #11, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 8"x8", $100
Day 13 of the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge. It's been a little crazy around here, so I didn't get a painting done yesterday.  This painting is a little more conventional than the last few (I'm planning to return to pushing the boundaries tomorrow.)  I used a photo of one of our multi-branched wonders growing out in the garden.  We had a lot of wind in the last few days and our nine-footer lost a lot of branches and flowers. They're pretty brittle; it doesn't take much for a large branch or a cluster of flowers to break off.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will be transported to my web site which is set up to handle sales.

The following painting constitutes a catch-up painting for the one I missed yesterday.  Since I don't regard it as one of my better pieces, it is not for sale.
Sunflower #12, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 6"x8", NFS

No comments: