Monday, January 26, 2015

Barn #22

Barn #22, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 15"x15", NFS
Day 26 of the 30 Day Challenge. I went for it today. I was feeling really inspired yesterday, so after finishing the 10"x10" I posted yesterday, I started this painting, which at 15"x15", is the largest painting I have attempted this month.  I am really getting into the broken paint and the wonderful effects I am getting. There is energy, variety, texture, and mood.

This barn sits in Grand Isle, VT along one of the main roads.  I changed time of day and the season to fit my vision.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will be transported to the 30 Day Challenge page on my web site where you can find this barn as well as the others I have painted this month.

Update (2/16/15):  This painting is no longer for sale in this form.  It has been updated and is available on my website (Barn #26).

No comments: