Friday, January 2, 2015

Up on the Hill

Barn #2 - Up on the Hill, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 10"x10", $250
Day two of the Thirty Day Challenge.  I'm pretty excited about this painting. I feel like the abstract foreground just happened by itself, and the line-work in the foreground is a lot of fun.  Everything just worked. This is definitely the direction I had in mind when I set up my theme parameters.

This barn sits atop a high, grassy hill in Peacham, VT.  It hasn't been used in some years - most of the windows are gone - but like many barns, it was built to last and it will probably still be standing up on that hill after I am gone.

To purchase this painting, please click here. You will find yourself on my web site which is set up to handle sales. This price is good for the duration of the Challenge. After the challenge is over, prices will be reset to their regular levels.

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This is so Beautiful!

Pam Schoessow said...

Love it. It "works" for me too.