Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Day 12 - Loop-de-Loop

Loop-de-Loop, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 10"x10", $125

Day 12 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

Another intuitive work - this one in red, black and white. I've decided to keep going with the spontaneous, learn-by-playing method since I seem to be finding some interesting ways of applying paint with fun results. In this painting, I started with black and white, swirling them around and together until the surface was covered. Next I went in individually with black, white, and red to create interesting patterns. I think the magic here is in the repetition and the unplanned mixing of the paint.  Anyway, I like it - another tool for my toolbox.

To purchase this painting, please go to Daily Paintworks -click on the  icon at right.

No comments: