Saturday, September 30, 2017

Day 30 - Finding a Balance

Finding a Balance, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 10"x10", $125

Day 30 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

I did it! This is the last painting in the September 2017 Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge. In this one, I toned down the pure hues and let them mix to make more secondaries, particularly greens. Still working on educating my eyes and hands on where the marks should go. I have to admit that I am feeling a lot more relaxed and confident about making these than I was at the beginning of the month - maybe there is hope for me yet!

To purchase this painting, please go to Daily Paintworks - click on the icon at right.

1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

You went out with a bang, Anna! Congratulations on completing the challenge!!