Saturday, September 23, 2017

Day 23 - Choose Your Own Path

Choose Your Own Path, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 10"x10", $125

Day 23 - Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

I was thinking of beads on a string, stones on a path, finding my own way and came up with this. I started with a black and dark blue background and painted the pathways on top of it. My first thought for a title was "You can't get there from here" because the paths of stones are separated by empty space but I decided that most of us can find a way to get to the path we want to be on if we just think creatively, hence the title I chose in the end.

To purchase this painting, please go to Daily Paintworks - click on the icon at right.

1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

Gorgeous color palette, Anna. And I love the title!
A week to go...