Sunday, May 26, 2019

When Is It Finished?

WIP - Untitled, Acrylic on Canvas, 10"x8"

When Is It Finished?

I started this painting using my usual self-developed, non-approved method. When I got to this point in the process, I was taken with the feeling I get from it. So I stopped. It's probably finished. Unless it isn't, but I don't know that yet. Does this ever happen to you?

Open Studio - Today! 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Today is the second day of Open Studio Weekend here in Vermont. If you are in the area, please stop by! I am set up at Theresa Somerset's Precision Studio in Essex Junction. Come and see what we have been working on - Theresa has loads of exotic eggs decorated in the most amazing ways; I have lots of new paintings created using a variety of fun techniques and materials.

No comments: