Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Make it Red

Make it Red, Acrylic on Paper, 10"x9", $250

Happy New Year!  It is day one of Leslie Saeta's new 30 in 30 Challenge. In this challenge, those of us who have signed up attempt to paint 30 paintings in 30 days during the month of January.  I decided to sign up in spite of my dismal performance in the last one I tried back in September - I figured there was no where to go but up.  

This is my first painting of the new year.  I am working on integrating abstraction into my paintings.  So, on some works I am starting with something representational and adding abstract elements; on others, I am starting with pure abstraction and adding representational elements.  In this one, I just went for a purely abstract design. 

To purchase:  If you would like to purchase this painting, go to the 30 in 30 Challenge  page on my website.



No comments: