Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One Orange

One Orange, Acrylic on Gessoboard, 6"x6", $195
Day 21 of the 30 in 30 Challenge. Today I was feeling stuck. Yesterday's painting turned out really well and I was trying to figure out what to do for an encore.  That's really not a good place to be, especially if you need to finish another painting before dark.  Since I really liked the way the oranges turned out yesterday, I decided to do a little more with that.

I want to say how much I admire all of the artists out there that successfully finish a painting every single day. I am finding this challenge daunting.  It's a good thing it will be over in another week; my brains feel like they are about to burst. Wow!

To purchase this painting, please go to the 30 in 30 Challenge page on my website.  All of the other challenge paintings from this month are there as well.

No comments: