Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Made It!

Lake Reflections, Acrylic on Gessoboard, 6"x6", $30

Day 16 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge - #15 and 16

I made it. I'm all caught up - for now. I decided I didn't have any more ideas for the pears right now so I spent all last evening trying to figure out what to paint next. I opted for a few landscapes as a change of pace. The first one (above) is a quick study of lake, mountains, and reflections. The second painting (below) is the lake with a setting sun reflecting in the water - one of my favorite views.

Lake Sunset, Acrylic on Gessoboard, 6"x6", $30
Note: To purchase these paintings, please click here. You will find yourself on my website where you can make your purchase or choose from one of my other paintings.

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Love the way you painted these landscapes!