Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Spruce Reflections

Spruce Reflections, Acrylic on Gessoboard, 6"x6", $75

Day 23 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge - #21

The other day I started a painting of an apple. It was the end of the day, after I had completed two others and the results I was getting were not pretty. So I took my squeegee and smeared the whole thing restoring some smoothness to the board and erasing the apple. Once dry, I thought it had some potential for something totally different.  I used that board for this painting. It had all the right colors and patterns to go for some spruce reflections.

While I was painting, I also fixed yesterday's foliage painting, so I am now offering it for sale as well. You can see it below.
Autumn Foliage II, Acrylic on Gessoboard, 6"x6", SOLD
Note: To purchase these paintings, please click here. You will find yourself on my website where you can make your purchase or browse through the other paintings.


No comments: