Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 6 -Winter Trees

Winter Trees, Acrylic on Crescent Board, 6"x6", $50
Day 6 of the 30 Day Challenge

After spending the last couple of days running around, I decided it was time to use my fall-back painting to help me get back on track. This painting uses just Payne's Gray and White. I made the reflections and sky areas using a palette knife and squeegee, then followed up with the knife to create the tree patterns. I have to admit that the trees and reflections were "discovered" as I smeared the paint around with the squeegee.

To Purchase:  If you would like to purchase this painting, please click here. You will be transported to my we site where you can make your purchase. Alternatively, you can purchase this or one of my other paintings from my gallery on Daily Paintworks - just click on the icon at right to go there.

1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

LOVE the reflections - love the painting!